Sunday 6 April 2014

Great fun, Great freedom


Right to write

Dear Friend/Reader

I feel a proud creature! I can’t believe I have done 50 blog posts, this is the fiftieth, to be precise. It has been such a fun and gratifying experience thus far.  Who would have thought that a little blog could fulfill me so much?

“How hard it could be?” “Is it meant only for a few intellectuals or elite class?”  “Or should one be really tech-savvy?” These were initial uncertain thoughts. I wish to register my thanks to Ms. Kruthi Jani, my teacher, also founder of Arthaat Writers who baptised me into the basics of “blogging”. 

You would be surprised by the amount of time and work it takes to keep  with a blog post.  The whole process gives the satisfaction that you had yearned for.

The blog serves as a perfect outlet for me to express myself and write about the things I am ardent about.  It lends the freedom to articulate on anything you care to share.  

At Write Stuff, I exercise my freedom to dish out the choice of my subject and employ the pen at will.  I am my own editor.  But the discipline is auto-imbibed.  It is a glimpse and true reflection of me. I believe everybody has room for improvement in whatever pursuits they undertake.  By no means am I an expert or claim to be one.  I am learning and enjoy growing myself.

When I started dabbling at Write Stuff, I only expected a handful of people around me to read it.  I am happy, however, that my blogsite has crossed  18,000 “page views.” Perhaps, a few “views” here and there every week, despite lull and dull times.   I never imagined it would be viewed worldwide.  I feel “awesome” at the fact that people other than some of my own family and friends, are actually reading and hopefully enjoying my blog.

I am overjoyed by all the support and positive response shown by you.  This motivates me to continue writing and perfect this passion of mine.  I shall be happy to have your feedback, particularly where and how I can do better.

Thank you all and looking forward to the pleasure of receiving your continued support.

Regards

Bloggingly yours, 


Krishnamurthy
krs1957@hotmail.com
http://kmurthy608.blogspot.in/
(Write Stuff)



2 comments:

  1. Kudos CSK on having reached the half century mark . Blogging ain't an easy job amidst the tough competition existing in this field. The achievement of 18000 "page views" is an appreciable job indeed due to dedication. Wishing you more and more "page views" in future as well and don't care about the dull and lull period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good and supporting words. Blogging is not a rocket science, but the discipline makes a major difference between the start and the finish of a blog post.

    ReplyDelete